(Palais de Tokyo incense sticks, Polkra candle, Sugar & Cement candles and coaster, Eleanor Bowmer print, Liv Purvis x Papier diary (I know), Summer Morning Studios shell candle, Sculpd home pottery kit)
*post contains affiliate links and press samples
For our final day of Giftmas, we end with all things interiors!
I mean, maybe this could have just been an ultimate candle guide? Because honestly what says a cosy, homely interior like a deliciously scented lit candle- be it in the bath, beside your bed or next to you whilst you’re watching I’m A Celeb on a Tuesday night. Anyway- I digress, it was just hard to not just have candles ok. Anyway! For the last day of Giftmas, it’s all about the home- be it small touches that work in a variety of spaces, personalised prints or something you can get a little crafty with (because we haven’t done enough crafting this year)!
Now I’ve waffled on about candles, I might as well tell you about the above, right? Starting with the most gorgeous jarred number from Polkra– not only do these smell sensational, but the ceramic holders are so romantic and beautiful- and will last forever too (my make up brushes have never been so excited for a new home). I’ve also included a couple more playful options- from the iconic twists from Sugar and Cement (who also make the sweetest scalloped coasters and placemats too) to these fragranced shells from Summer Morning Studios, who also do very fun squiggle and bubble candle options too. Continuing on with all things that smell delicious- something a little fancier includes these incense sticks from Astier de Villatte, who do the most beautiful French homewares- I mean, even the box is beautiful, so you can only imagine how gorgeous these are. There’s also a personalised print from Eleanor Bowmer, who truly does some of the loveliest prints out there- whether you want something personalised or not. Think gorgeous illustrations and patterns galore- plus plenty of gift ideas too. I also feel like I couldn’t end Giftmas without another bit of shameless self promotion, so included one of my favourite diaries from my collaboration with Papier last year (there’s also this gift set too). Although this gingham one didn’t *quite* get the outing it was hoping for this year, I like to think there’s always room for a good paper diary (or address book), and Papier forever have the best options. Last but not least comes this at home pottery kit from Sculpd. For kiln-free pottery in the comfort of your own home this is the dreamiest kit to get started with making your own crafty creations- who needs fancy pots and vases when you can be making them yourself?! That’s a post Christmas activity I will absolutely be getting involved with!
Some other beautiful spots to help warm their home…
- For perfect prints: A few of my favourite people to go to for prints include Hand & Palm (‘the dunker’ is a favourite), Telegramme for something personal and timeless, Ciao Chiara for beautiful inky line work and the brilliant Tatiana Alida for fashion-inspired illustrations and beautiful quotes.
- Projektityyny: Although a quilt would make a seriously top-tier Christmas gift, I’ll happily settle for anything smaller, be it napkins or a cushion from this beautiful interiors brand.
- Oh Squirrel: For beautiful wall hangings and embroidery hoops which would add something special to any home.
- G L Ø D Candles: These are some of my favourite candles going- not only are they fragranced beautifully, celebrate brilliant women and include a charity donation- but for £35 you can buy a gift set of three of their most gorgeous scents, which IMO is the perfect gift.
- Kindred Fires: Okay one more candle brand! I love the fact with Kindred Fires you can personalise the packaging and make it as sentimental and personal as you like (as well as the scents including things like ‘This candle smells like watching Christmas movies and snuggling on the sofa’).
- Chloe Hall Ceramics: For hand-painted water colour floral ceramic pieces and paintings, Chloe’s pieces are a dream.
- In Casa by Paboy: The cushion covers your soft furnishings have been waiting for. The end.
- TFL Cushion Covers: Maybe I’m missing the tube, maybe it’s just 2020- but there’s something very very cool about these retro-tube-print cushion covers and blankets. TFL, you’ve pulled a corker. Just unsure whether I’d feel relaxed enough to put my face on them…
- Petri Prints: For something unique and inspired by science, history, food and nature- Petri Prints have some of the most gorgeous framing and print reproductions I’ve seen.
- For Vintage Interiors: My go to’s are The Antik Store, BAM Glasgow and Ceraudo for something special.
- Vaisselle Boutique: Sustainable handmade and hand painted table wear in beautiful pastels and ginghams.
- Aff and Jam: For simple, stylish and beautifully elegant line work prints (and one-of-a-kind clothing too).
- C Ceramics: For all things scalloped, pastel and shelled, Charlotte’s beautiful ceramics shop is a must visit.
I’ve also added previous links to guides covering home and interiors, if you need further reading too (as well as some extra picks below)!
Thank you so much for staying tuned this week with Giftmas, I truly hope these guides have offered some inspiration, introduced you to some brilliant new brands or even sparked some little ‘to me, love me’ ideas for yourself too! Stay safe and happy shopping!