Europe Travel · October 21, 2017

8 New Paris Addresses To Note

After heading to Paris earlier this year, and then again last week with The Hoxton and Jigsaw, I’ve been making note of a few special addresses I’ve managed to visit and add to my little black book. Both old and new, I thought I’d share some of my favourites here in case you’re in need of any new spots to discover on your next visit…

The Hoxton:

After hearing one of my favourite London hotels was coming to Paris, it was only a matter of time before I made it my mission to head to The Hoxton’s latest addition in the French capital on Rue du Sentier. With the interior and furnishings being nothing short of ridiculously photogenic- the mix of rich gem velvets, contemporary lighting, floral wallpaper and mid-century rattan make for a space that is every bit as Instagram as it is relaxing. But it’s not simply style over substance here ladies and gents- with the restaurant Rivié boasting a delicious menu and the rooms being the perfect balance of cosy and comfortable- it’s quickly shot up to my ‘when-in-Paris-MUST-stay-here’ list and with the excellent location, communal working reception area and affordable room rates, I’d be daft not to.

30-32 Rue du Sentier, 75002 Paris, France

O/HP/E:

If like me you’re partial to small gifts, beautiful greetings cards and perfectly curated lifestyle pieces then this little boutique a stone’s throw away from Boulevard Saint-Martin will be worth a note. Doubling up as a patisserie as well as a store, you’ll also find fresh cakes, coffee and seating, in case all of those lovely serving bowls just get a little too much for you.

27 Rue du Château d’Eau, 75010 Paris, France

Peonies:

Is there anything better than a combination of a delicious homemade breakfast and fresh flowers? Peonies in Saint-Denis combines the two treats, with an intimate pastel-hued dining setting combined with coffee (as well as matcha pancakes, granola and fresh salads)- picking up your favourite bunch has never been so pleasurable. On top of that, they’re also beginning workshops soon too- so stay tuned!

81 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis, 75010 Paris, 75010 Paris, France

Popolare:

Admittedly, I’m guilty of always seeking out a good Italian wherever I travel, so when Alice told us she’d booked Popolare for a bit of a lunch time feast I was very interested. Oozing similar vibes to spots like Pizza East, with a menu packed with everything from sourdough pizza, family style pasta and more plates to share then you could shake a baguette at. We opted for ragu, truffle pasta, melanzane and burrata which couldn’t have been more delicious. Partnered with it’s vast space, coloured bottles lining the walls and communal style tables- it makes for the perfect lunch to dinner time dining spot.

111 Rue Réaumur, 75002 Paris, France

Sezane Apartment:

This little spot has been on my list for as long as I can remember, and having only been able to shop their collections online- was so excited to pop into the infamous Sezane Apartment– conveniently perched a street away from our hotel. With rows of their pieces beautifully curated, and shelves colour coordinated and stacked with accessories- it’s no wonder it was packed on a late Wednesday afternoon. With the addition of books, home ware and stationary (as well as bowls of madeleines) it took a lot of self control to not do a supermarket sweep in here- but know it’ll stay on my radar for my next visit.

1 Rue Saint Fiacre, 75002 Paris, France

The Frankie Shop:

Having followed The Frankie Shop online for a good year now (and accidentally missed it every time I visit the Big Apple)- I was very excited to stumble across their Paris location earlier on this year. With the store priding themselves on unfussy minimal styling and ‘affordable luxury looking basics’, you’ll find everything from classic staples to international designer favourites including Paloma Wool and Ganni- making it well worth a visit.

14 Rue Saint-Claude, 75003 Paris, France

Le Yacht Club:

I feel like every time I visit Paris, I’m constantly surprised by the new pops and restaurants opening up- and discovering Le Yacht Club was another discovery on my most recent visit. With a menu built upon sharing plates and everything from traditional French to middle-Eastern inspired dishes, it’s the perfect spot for informal dining with friends- plus the deserts and cafe gourmand were pretty bloody delicious too.

8 Rue Saint-Lazare, 75009 Paris, France

Slowey’s:

Another new addition to my Parisian little black book comes in the shape of Slowey’s– a lifestyle concept store stocking cabinets of candles, ceramics, independent magazines and glassware- A.K.A the perfect place to pick up a gift to bring back for a friend at home. Situated next door to O/HP/E, you can make a little shopping trip of the street as there’s plenty of little hidden gems tucked around this block too!

25 Bis Rue du Château d’Eau, 75010 Paris, France

And one more for the books!

Although we didn’t actually head into L’Institut, walking past a pretty spot to get your nails done is always one to note down (and constantly something I like to keep an eye out for when I have a spare hour and need some tlc in a new place). Close to an array of cute cafes and nice shops- it’s always nice to have somewhere like this in the address book!

x

19 Comments

Christine
    October 21, 2017 at 10:42 am

Missing Paris soooo much! Really enjoying your visit. Thanks so much for sharing.

Courtney Hardy
    October 21, 2017 at 1:43 pm

All of these places look so nice. If I go to Paris one day I’ll have to go to these places.

Joanne
    October 21, 2017 at 2:56 pm

What a lovely list! I feel like I might lose ALL self control if I ever step foot into O/HP/E, I have such a deep love for every item they provide that you mentioned. Also, I’d love to try Popolare as I adore Italian cuisine regardless of where I am in the world. The Frankie Shop also seems like it’s worth a visit. Makes me want to fly to Paris tonight!
    Gorgeous post, as always, you always have such stunning photos. Have a nice weekend <3

Joanne | With Risa: A Lifestyle Blog

Liberty
    October 21, 2017 at 4:38 pm

They all look amazing, I need to go back to Paris asap!

Lena
    October 21, 2017 at 11:34 pm

This guide is amazing! All the spots look so pretty. Apart from that, how great is the idea of combining shopping with a café – love it!
    Lots of love, Lena xx

thefandfclub.blogspot.co.at

Marissa
    October 22, 2017 at 10:44 am

Wow I’ve lived in Paris for three years and have never been to any of these places! Thanks for the great suggestions. 🙂

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style
    October 22, 2017 at 11:01 am

Ah I absolutely love this post! Paris is such a lovely city so I am saving this post for whenever I go there 🙂 X

Abigail Jones
    October 22, 2017 at 11:15 am

The Frankie Shop looks so cute! So does the Hoxton. I was in Paris in August and tend to go every year as i miss it so much by the time 12 months swings around! Thank you for these additions, I’ll make sure I come back to read this post before my next trip <3

Abigail Alice x

Bunga Atikha
    October 22, 2017 at 6:41 pm

bit annoyed because i just saw this post after arriving back from paris a couple of hours ago :'(
    these places look so nice, i would’ve added everything on my list

Sara
    October 22, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I need to visit Paris again soon, it’s so beautiful!

Sara – Flemingo

Kara O'Brien
    October 22, 2017 at 8:08 pm

You curate the best ‘city guide’ type posts, and your photography here Liv 😍 Such a beautiful city, and you’d better believe I’m taking note of ALL of these little gems for my next visit!

Kara
    😍

Laura Rose
    October 22, 2017 at 9:01 pm

I’ve still some how never been to Paris! Will bookmark this for when I eventually do – beautful images!

Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

Josie
    October 23, 2017 at 3:19 am

I’m dying to go to Paris! The interiors of all of these places are just so dreamy x

What Josie Did Next

Shelby
    October 23, 2017 at 12:52 pm

I love this little list!
    The Fernweh Wolf / Travel & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

Florence
    October 23, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Lovely! I’ve literally just come back from Paris I wish I had seen this before I went !

Bev
    October 24, 2017 at 1:51 am

Love love love these pics! I want to go to paris no!!

Laura Mitbrodt
    October 24, 2017 at 2:05 am

These all look amazing, I need to go to Paris
    xo

Karen
    October 25, 2017 at 1:25 pm

How wonderful Paris is one of my favourite cities and it is always lovely to discover new places to visit and I look forward to following in your footsteps the next time I visit . One place I REALLY want to stay in The Hoxton – it looks sooo fabulous!!

Emily | patternedpetals
    October 25, 2017 at 6:38 pm

All those places look so dreamy. Definitely going on the Paris bucket list. Paris is one of the places I’ve always wanted to go to!