January’s a funny month isn’t it? Half of me feels like it’s flown by in the blink of an eye- another half feeling like it may possibly be the longest 31 days of my life (and coldest)! Either way, it hasn’t been all that bad- and I’ve certainly discovered some pretty lovely things along the way! This is the first post of it’s kind (all for you Cohen) so let me know if you’d like to see something similar next month- sorry there’s a fair few items listed, what can I say- I like a lot of things!
– Neom Candles (HERE): This month has seen a pretty cushty affinity with candles begin, and as well as a pretty sweet Diptyque number, I’ve also been taking some Neom babies for a spin- and my goodness do they leave a good smell in your nose. At the moment I’ve been loving ‘Refresh’- especially as they’re all made from 100% essential oils- pretty wonderful indeed!
– Chip Mug: This was an adorable Christmas gift from Joe- as he slyly remembered me pointing it out one day in Oliver Bonas. Amazingly this also went down a storm on Instagram one Saturday morning- my tea has never looked so cute.
– New York Times: 125 Weekends in Europe: (HERE): This was a bit of an impulse buy when dreaming about summer holidays a few weeks back- but afar flicking through it (and subsequently adding about 50 locations to my ‘must visit’ list) it’s definitely secured a bedside reading spot this month.
– What Would Audrey Do?: This again was a wee Christmas present from a best pal of mine, Amy. She obviously knows me very well as I’ve tucked into this straight away, and it’s certainly helped while away many a train journey- perfect!
– Bills: It’s not just January I’ve been loving eating in Bills, but after a couple of very happy visits this month (and coming away with some amazing goodie bags) it felt rude to not include them in my favourites post- plus, their chocolate is divine!
– Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair Serum (HERE): Having been a split-end sufferer for a while now, this was the perfect remedy to my dry ends, and consistently helps my hair stay soft and relatively damage-free!
– Origins Drink Up Mask & Moisture Surge Mask (HERE) and (HERE): This month seems to be the month of the mask. I’m without a doubt more a dry skin lady than anything- so keeping my skin moisturised and nourished before bed is really important to me, and these have both helped a lot.
– Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (HERE): Another brush to my collection- and my new favourite brush for applying foundation flawlessly.
– Lanolips (HERE): Again with the dry thing- this lipblam (and elbow/face/knee/everything balm) has saved many a dry lip crises and works a treat before bed!
– Clinique Take The Day Off: The rumours are true- this product is AMAZING. The easiest way to remove make up, completely fuss free- but completely worth the price. It’s non drying- non oily and now a big part of my routine.
– Models Own Dog’s Trust Polish (HERE): Not only has this polish assisted my post-Christmas love of metallics but all profits go straight to Dogs Trust as part of their #presspaws campaign- a good excuse to do good if ever I needed one. I have 5 of these to giveaway- so if you’re still reading let me know and I’ll pick a reader at random!
– Nude ‘Tude Palette (HERE): I haven’t yet given into any of the Naked palettes, but for the time being this is seriously satisfying my shadow needs.
– Porefessional (HERE): One of my go-to base’s for any make up look- not only is it velvety smooth but it makes my skin the perfect pre-foundation base, and for that I am very grateful.
– Ro’s Body Conditioner (HERE): Like conditioner for your hair, but for your body- super smoothing and pampering- I love it!
– Nina – La Tentation de Nina (HERE): A little bit of variety to my ever growing Daisy collection- this is the perfect fruity and floral fragrance, and certainly puts a spring in my step!
– Petit Bateau Striped Tee (HERE): If there’s one thing I’ve been turning to in days where I’m not sure what to wear, it’s a good striped top- and this one has the perfect slash neck that I go for, and a thick fabric that creates the perfect shape- good job folks.
– Zara Floral Dress: Apart from the fact it was £12.99 and it has the most beautiful navy floral print- need I say more?
– Accessorize Shell Bag (HERE): I’m all for a kitsch cutesy bag- and even better if it’s seaside related! This shell bag had me at hello, and once you’ve seen some of the novelty bags that are landing this Spring- I’m sure you’ll be just as excited as me!
– Boux Avenue Bra (HERE): I’m not sure whether this is a little cheeky to mention on here, but earlier this month I popped over to the Boux Avenue flagship for a fitting, and was bowled over by the service (and undies)! I went in for a fitting (yup, I was wearing about 3 sizes wrong) and came away with some beautiful pieces- it’s not bad being a girl sometimes!
– Rosie for M&S (HERE): I’m pretty sure I always fall in love with these collections for M&S- and this little set had me running for the nearest check out. Although it doesn’t actually make you Rosie Huntington Whitely, it’s very beautiful and I think that’s the main thing.