(1. Matalan 2. Topshop 3. Sister Jane @Topshop 4. ASOS 5. Topshop 6. Sister Jane @ Topshop 7. Urban Outfitters 8. Urban Outfitters)
I also couldn’t help myself, and included this paisley dress from Urban Outfitters which, after my paisley trouser purchase, I can’t stop thinking about. However, at £85, is a little bit much for my budget at the moment. I’m also a little bit in love with this pastel pink leather jacket from Sister Jane- an amazingly spring like alternative for a classic black biker, just imagine it with some pastel trousers mmm…
Anyway, this is also very delayed (so thanks for bearing with me) but the winners of my 2000 & Boux Avenue giveaways are as follows…
1. Missguided Voucher: Safiya from Pocketful of Starlight/Oh, such a Primadonna
2. Little Me collar: Holly from Pickle is a treat
3. Beauxoxo: Elsa (please email me!)
4. Wildlife Analysis: Patsy
5. Olive & Frank: Belle’s Beauty Blog
6. The Tea Drinking English Rose: Mocha, Doodles & Cows
7. Ginger Pickle: Night of Bones
8. Megan Jane Jewellery: Katy from Caught up in cake
9. Tentative Decisions: Miriam (please email me!)
10. Jewellery by Jaymie: Corrin Wardle (please email me!)
The winner is Rosalie!
(I am currently contacting all winners, but unfortunately I don’t have everyone’s contact details, so, if you’ve won (and I’ve stated above) please email be by Monday 7th May, if not I will have to redraw winners! Thank you!)
I’ve also got a couple of other give aways in the pipeline, but promise to be more organised!