After absolutely amazingly reaching 2000 followers recently, I couldn’t resist holding a celebratory giveaway. In general, I don’t really hold giveaways on my blog as due to my pure disorganisation am really not very good at sorting them out and following them through! However, I honestly never expected my blog to reach this amount of readers, and couldn’t resist thanking the people that read it.
I really am so grateful for every single person that clicks onto my blog, and hopefully stays long enough to read some of my waffle and absorb some awkward poses. When I first started this blog (as a music blog) and was writing to (a very loyal) 14 followers I never dreamed I’d reach a 4-figured amount just over a year later, and I honestly am incredibly grateful- so thank you so much.
Anyway! Enough of my cringe worthy Bafta esque thank you’s- and on to the real business! I was super lucky enough to collaborate with some of my favourite online jewellery (and clothing) stores for this gievaway, and have selected 10 very special treats- from some very crafty people for you to win! The prizes are as follows:
– £25 voucher from Missguided.co.uk
– Lace collar from Little Me
– Glitter bow from Beau xoxo
– Eiffel Tower necklace from Wildlife Analysis
– ‘Super’ necklace from Olive and Frank
– Heart & Envelope necklace from The Tea Drinking English Rose
– Triangle necklace from Ginger Pickle
– British Phone Box necklace from Megan Jane Jewellery
– Crystal necklace from Tentative Decisions
– Elizabeth Taylor necklace from Jewellery By Jaymie
To enter all you have to do is be a follower of my blog! OR if you don’t have a GFC or Bloglovin’ account simply like my Facebook page! And that’s it!
Leave a comment saying you’ve entered, and on the 25th of April I will select 10 winners!
Good luck- and please check out all of the stores involved, there are some real treats to be had!